Tori Blare

Tori Blare
WHAT A LOOKER

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS FOUND IN MERSEYSIDE TIP


Its amazing just what you can find in a tip!

Report today by the LIVERPOOL ECHO states that confidential records passports, birth certificates and a pilots uniform were all discovered thrown away in a merseyside tip.

I have been informed that remnants of Shergar were found and Tony Parish from the Liverpool Evil Cabal blog has been living here.

Shergar stated " I have been living here for years in peace, no running and jumping for me anymore, then this bloke turns up and starts telling me this wild story of corruption and dishonesty in Liverpool City Council.
I thought he was a crank, maybe he left all this stuff? or maybe the evil cabal did?
I wouldn't mind but his feet stink!"

Tony Parrish was not available for comment as he was sifting through the tip to see if there was any more information he could use before the tip is emptied.

For full report click on Liverpool Echo

No comments: